Last updated on September 23rd, 2020 at 07:13 pm
The first thing every rider thinks about when he starts accelerating bike is of safety. Furthermore, most important and essential part of protection in terms of rider safety is a helmet. This guide enlists the best motorcycle helmet for beginners to ensure maximum security.
You just have started riding and looking for a helmet to protect your skull? You landed well. Here you will find the best motorcycle helmet for beginners.
- 1 Best Motorcycle Helmet for Beginners – Buyers Guide:
- 2 Best Beginners’ Motorcycle Helmets – Specifications:
- 3 Conclusion:
Best Motorcycle Helmet for Beginners – Buyers Guide:
Safety comes first in every domain of life. There are very aspects which you should consider before investing your money on any helmet. We have arranged a list for you in this regard after a lot of research, time devotion, and exploration.
Again, have a keen look at them before going down to reviews. In addition, these will keep major elements in mind while purchasing the best motorcycle helmet for beginners.
- Helmet Shell Material
- Helmet Weight
- Safety Features
- Additional Comfort features.
These are the basics in terms of safety, style, and comfort. Use these parameters to form your opinion about helmets reviewed down here.
Best Beginners’ Motorcycle Helmets – Specifications:
You will feel the difference from the moment you put this helmet on. Its composition includes a protective Tri Matrix Layer, which guarantees ultimate protection.
Kevlar, Carbon, and Fiberglass blending keep its Weight to as low as possible, which adds comfort and durability.
Despite this lightweight composition, this helmet keeps the potential to meet tough DOT standards.
Among its standouts features, speed dial adjustable file system is worth noticing. It provides this helmet with an unmatchable level of comfort by reducing the tendency to go off the head while riding.
Despite its brilliant features, this product has made its place among cheap motorcycle helmets. Removable neck curtain and sunshield add more value to this innovation.
- Composite Material: Kevlar, Carbon, and Fiberglass
- Adjustment: Innovative Speed Dial adjustable fit system
- Sun Shield: UVA and UVB protection
- Warranty: Five Years Warranty
- Approval: DOT approved
- Weight: 3.97 pounds
Next on the list is another bell product, justifying why bell is among best motorcycle helmet brands. Bell MX-9 provides enhancement prominently in protection and comfort along with entertaining factor.
It is characterized by its velocity flow ventilation system that keeps flushing fresh air in and forcing hot moist air out. To protect you from bacterial attack and excessive sweat, it comes with removable and washable liner pads.
Its lightweight poly carbonated shell ads in its durability more than the previous product of same manufacturers. It comes in 3 different sizes to be a perfect fit for your head.
Adding to entertainment comfort it provides its buyers with speaker pockets. EPS line chin bar enables you to adjust it with your facial composition.
- Systems: MIPS Energy Management System
- Ventilation System Velocity Flow System Ventilation System
- Shield: Anti Fog, Anti Scratch Removable UV Protected Sun Shield
- Shell Composition: Lightweight Poly Carbonated
- Fitting: 3 Shell EPS Size Personalized Fitting
- Certification: DOT and ECE
- Weight: 3.3 pounds
Moving forward with the introduction of another comfortable and reliable safety equipment. The HJC Sy-Max III has certain distinctive features through which it qualifies for being one of the best helmets.
This product has advancement in flushing mechanism. It flushes heat and humidity from front to back with full surface intact.
Quick positioning of smoke-tinted sunshield enables you to protect yourself from all the external harms.
Bluetooth locking mechanism with integrated access and interior speaker cavities place this innovation high in best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet.
Pin lock face shield provides up to 95% protection from Ultra Violet Rays.
- Technology: Superior fit & comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Composition: Fiberglass spectra composite along with polycarbonate
- Ventilation System: “ACS” advanced channeling ventilation system
- Locking: Three-stage multiple positions with locking mechanism
- Approvals: Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE standards.
- Interior: Silver Cool removable & washable interior.
- Weight: 16 pounds
If you are fond of challenging limits with speed, then this Rf-1200 is indispensable for you. It is designed in a way to provide you next-level functionality.
A lighter, streamlined and more compact Shoei Men’s product is considered among the safest helmet. Its lightweight, the aerodynamic design adds to its value.
Despite if its aerodynamic design it provides its user with quietness during ride. Its stability and hold is matchless among its competitors.
Most Unique feature associated with this safety innovation is its ventilation system. Three upper position vents are uniquely positioned with four back exhaust outlets for added comfort.
Removing excess air is the advancement you will get in this product in terms of sun shield.
- Lining Mechanism: Dual-density EPS liner
- Ventilation: 3 Vent and 4 Exhaust Superior Ventilation
- Shield System: EQRS (Emergency Quick-Release System) CWR-1 Shield System
- Inclusion: Includes Pin lock pins and lens insert
- Certification: Snell M2015 and DOT Certified
- Weight: 5 pounds
Last but not least is the modular motorcycle helmet, which is worth the attention of a beginner rider.
Firmly coated with three layers of protective material allows it to combat maximum striking energy. This coating ensures the maximum safety of the rider.
3K Carbon shell is designed by keeping multiple dimensions of comfort, durability, and safety features in mind.
For added comfort, this safety provider comes with Magnefusion Magnetic Cheek pads, which allow quick removal in emergency scenarios.
Its advanced Velocity Flow Ventilation provides maximum cooling and keeps the heat out.
- Construction Mechanism: INTEGRATED VENTED ROOST GUARD
- Shell Type: LIGHTWEIGHT CARBON COMPOSITE SHELL CONSTRUCTION
- Ventilation Type: VELOCITY FLOW VENTILATION FOR MAXIMUM COOLING
- Impact Linear Type: FLEX ENERGY MANAGEMENT INTERIOR LINER
- Certification: DOT AND SNELL M2015
- Weight: 4.8 pounds
To sum up, before making up your mind or going for any of the products mentioned above, make sure to drop a keen eye on all of them. Also, check the specifications, pros, and cons and then select the helmet that best meets your needs. The product you choose needs to be parallel to your budget and use.
Similarly, make sure to judge all the products through the parameters given in Buyers’ guide. Pick your relevant helmet and cross the speed limit you marked on the speed meter of your motorcycle with safety.